Wednesday, February 4, 2015

ALA Midwinter: Books Galore: Ages 5-9

Once I got home from Midwinter, I divided my new stash of books into age groups.  Here's what I got for (roughly) the 5-9 year old age group:



Anna Banana and the Friendship Split and Anna Banana and the Monkey in the Middle
by Anica Mrose Rissi (these are printed as a 2-in-1)
(for ages 6-10)


Escape from Baxters' Barn by Rebecca Bond (for ages 6-9)


Completely Clementine by Sara Pennypacker (for ages 6-8)


The Amazing Stardust Friends Step Into the Spotlight by Heather Alexander (ages 6-8)
* note - I somehow ended up with 2 copies of this one, so if anyone wants the spare, let me know :)


Willy Maykit in Space by Greg Trine (for ages 7-10)


Judy Blume by Kathleen Krull (Women Who Broke The Rules series) (for ages 5-7)


Eva's Treetop Festival by Rebecca Elliott (for ages 5-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment