Friday, September 7, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 7

The 30 Day Book Challenge is an event happening over at In Between. There are book-related topics for every day of September. I'm playing along.... come join me!

 
The topic for Day 7 is "your favorite book cover." 
 
Um.  I'm totally drawing a blank.  I'm not really a "judge a book by its cover" kind of girl.  I've thought about this question for several hours and have come up with nothing.  Nada.  Zero.  Zilch.  I know that I have, on occasion, thought, "Hey, that's a pretty cool cover" but try as I might today, I cannot recall a single specific book that I have thought that about.
 
I totally fail this question.
 
So instead, I'll leave you with a fun fact.  Whenever I review a book or write about a book I've read, I always make sure to use the image of the actual version of the book that I read.  I've found that to be a little tricky lately, as I've been posting images of books I read during my childhood (and have been published with far newer and flashier covers since then).  So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment