Tuesday, September 18, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 18

The 30 Day Book Challenge is an event happening over at In Between. There are book-related topics for every day of September. I'm playing along.... come join me!

The topic for Day 18 is "the environment you most enjoy reading in."
 
Really, I'm not picky.  I can curl up and enjoy a good book just about anywhere.  In fact, I think that's one of the hallmarks of a good book--that no matter where you're reading it, it transports you out of that place and into the story.
 
That being said, my preference would always be to read somewhere (anywhere!) that I won't be interrupted.  As a mom of 4 kids ages 6 and under, this is pretty rare for me!  I do a lot of "start and stop" reading, which gets the job done but is never quite as magical as just sitting down and digesting the entire story all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment