Monday, September 17, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 17

The 30 Day Book Challenge is an event happening over at In Between. There are book-related topics for every day of September. I'm playing along.... come join me!

The topic for Day 17 is "a book that you think is woefully underrated."
 
Hmm, another hard one.  I read a LOT of book reviews and blogs, so it's pretty rare that I ever pick up a book without having read at least one good review of it.  However, I did pick up a book off the "new releases" shelf at my local library this past January without having read any reviews of it.... and come to think of it, I haven't read any reviews of it since then.  So my answer is:
 
Pregnant Pause by Han Nolan
I just loved this one!  You can read my review of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment