Thursday, August 16, 2012

Book Review: Jellicoe Road

Original blurb published on January 1, 2012.


 I have to say that I loved this book. I couldn't get it out of my head for a long, long time after I had finished. But I also have to say that I think there were a lot of details included that didn't need to be, and I was left wondering about a lot of other details that I think would have really added to the story. It's set in the Australian outback and is the story of an orphan being raised at a boarding school. Throughout the book, she pieces together her past and reveals the story of her own parents growing up at the same boarding school years before.

For a more complete review, check out these:
* from Book Love
* from I'd Rather Be Reading
* from Bookshelves of Doom
* from Kirkus Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment